Terms & Conditions
Welcome to KuduList! KuduList.com is a 100% FREE Online Classified Ads Marketplace where users can buy & sell products/services. These are our general terms and conditions regarding the use of this website. We hope you find our website useful.
Acceptance of our Terms
This is an agreement between you and KuduList. This agreement governs your use of KuduList and all its services. It is important that you read the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with these statements, please refrain from accessing the site and any of its services. http://kudulist.com/ (We / Us / Site) reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. Updated versions will be posted to the Site, please visit this page as often as you can to get acquainted with any recent updates. We reserve the right to modify or disable parts of the Site and their features – all without notice, even though those changes may affect you as the Site user. You agree that KuduList will not be liable to you for any modification made to the Site.
By Using the Site, You Agree to Refrain from the Following Actions
- violate any laws;
- violate the Posting Rules;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm KuduList or the interests or property of KuduList users;
- impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of KuduList;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access KuduList and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to KuduList;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
Please report any such violations to [email protected]
By Using the Site, You Agree to the Following Legal Disclaimer
Kudulist is an advertising medium. All contents of the Site are provided on an “as is” basis. By visiting http://kudulist.com/ you agree to use the contents of the Site at your own risk. The Site cannot be held accountable for any content found on its pages. Fraudulent activities of the Site users (including but not limited to: fake sales, fake employment opportunities, fake housing ads, personal data collecting ads, misleading claims, harmful practices of any kind, illegal activities of any kind) are not warranted by us.
By placing an ad on the Site, you agree that KuduList cannot guarantee whether or not it will receive an anticipated amount of visits and / or click through, since the quality of the ad’s content (including but not limited to: its title, body, images, links, HTML code), a demand or lack thereof on the products or services you are offering, will play a significant role in its appeal to visitors.
Age restriction in certain categories!
For the use of the Personals category contacts and all subcategories except Friendship, you represent that you are eighteen years of age or above or that you have attained the age of majority in your state/province or country. Persons below the age of 18 may not access these parts of our website.
Paid for Advertising
KuduList does not charge any fee for browsing or replying to ads. The usage of this website is essentially free of charge. However, we may charge a fee to post Content in some areas of the Service. Premium Listing fees are charged to the users who use the Premium Feature for listing their classifieds. We reserve the right to change the fee structure. We may introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the site. Each party posting Content to the Service is responsible for said Content and compliance with the Terms. The fee paid by you to avail the Premium Feature will be non-refundable in the event that Content is removed from the Service for violating the Terms.
By placing a paid ad on the Site, you agree with the following: all charges are final, non-negotiable and non-refundable. You agree that if you authorize a payment using your credit card, debit card or PayPal account, but your charge is rejected, your paid advertisement will be placed on hold until the transaction is completed.
By posting an ad you agree to receive occasional email alerts regarding changes, updates, news, etc. pertinent to the Site that we believe you, as a Site user, must be aware of.
The following content is prohibited to be included with specific reference to email messages sent using our email platform:
- Messages that are unrelated to the advert concerned
- Spamming and the sending of several identical messages
- Hate messages or those which are intended to insult
- Messages referring to illegal, racist, sectarian, paedophile practices (this list is not exhaustive)
Exposure to Content
You understand that:
- All listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, videos and all other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from KuduList, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated.
- You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, email or otherwise make available via KuduList.
- KuduList does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the website. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable.
- The KuduList site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to KuduList. KuduList makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Linking to any other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- You must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content.
- Under no circumstances will KuduList be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service.
- You acknowledge that KuduList does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that KuduList will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that KuduList may preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
- Identify copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Identify the content on the KuduList site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- Confirm a statement by you that content displayed is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Confirm a statement by you declaring (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act on behalf of that owner;
- You may not infringe or try to infringe the privacy or rights of other KuduList users. This includes you storing or trying to store personal data of other KuduList users. KuduList will remove any infringing listing(s).
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes copyright, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify KuduList immediately by contacting customer support.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by http://kudulist.com/.
http://kudulist.com/ has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that http://kudulist.com/ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Dealings with Organizations and Individuals
You agree that your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
You agree that KuduList shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that KuduList is under no obligation to become involved.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release KuduList, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
Termination of Service
You agree that KuduList, both immediately and without notice, has the right to:
- Delete or deactivate your account.
- Block your email or IP address.
- Terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof).
- Remove and discard any Content within the Service that has violated the Terms.
- Further, you agree that KuduList shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service and that you will not attempt to use the Service after said termination.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
E-mail: [email protected]
Last updated: May 25, 2018