2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company and/or trading name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card or other details. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used by us (and our necessary service providers) to provide you with the Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information:
-To facilitate our provision of the Services to you.
-To analyse use of the Site.
-To keep you up-to-date with new features, products and other services which we think may be of interest to you.
4. We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us. Please note that in the event, we sell our business to any third party, we will transfer your data to that third party for the purposes of continuing to provide the Services to you.
5. Please note that we may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions and other such purposes. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area. Please note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
7. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we hold a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to defend our own rights or property or to protect the personal safety of others.
9. You can unsubscribe to our marketing emails simply clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of them.
MORE ON COOKIES
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing information that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When returning to the website, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies can store user preferences and other information in order to provide you with a better, faster and safer experience.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
– Keep track of advertisements.
– Most cookies are “session cookies”*, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
– You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases, this may impact your ability to use KuduList.
– You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
– Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
To find out more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
We may employ procedural and technological security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use secure socket layer and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
E-mail: [email protected]
Last updated: May 25, 2018