KuduList tries to be as liberal as possible, but we need rules to keep things from getting out of hand. Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for everyone using KuduList. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone have a great experience. Adverts that do not comply with our Terms will be removed from the site. Below is a list of things you shouldn’t do when posting an ad on KuduList. This list is not exhaustive and KuduList reserves the right to remove any advert without warning or other notification. Any advert we suspect of being spam or fraudulent will be removed. Please see our terms and conditions. All ads must comply with our Terms and Conditions. You must be 18 years old or older to post an ad.
The content of all advertisements must: –
- Be accurate
- Be genuine
- Comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted
- Comply with advertising and/or promotional regulations in force in any country from which they are posted
We will NOT accept the following ads:
- Adult videos/material or links to adult content. Posting photos of genitals or pornographic photos is also not allowed.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Any advertisement or message containing a virus or other contaminating or destructive agent that prevents the proper operation of this site or access to this site by our users.
- Any offers of spell casting or black magic.
- Any pirate software.
- Assuming the identity of KuduList and/or its employees.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Children: Use of this site is prohibited to anyone under the age of 18.
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Copying information posted by another user.
- Disturbing the activity of any other user.
- Duplicate adverts. Do not post the same ad twice even in different categories.
- Endangered species.
- Escort/Massage job ads must include a telephone number.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Making remarks that are false, defamatory, profane, hateful, abusive, pornographic, obscene or of any inappropriate nature (left to our discretion).
- Offer sex for money or offer money for sex.
- Offer to post items. This website is strictly for face to face sales.
- Pit Bull Terriers, Bandogs, Tosas, Mastiffs, or dogs controlled under Dangerous Dogs legislation.
- Posting an ad whose purpose is regulated or prohibited by law.
- Posting of multiple ads whose content is identical or similar. You may only post a maximum of one ad for the same item or service per local area.
- Prescription drugs or tobacco related products.
- Promote or contain discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Promote or contain sexually explicit material.
- Promote or contain violence/violent content.
- Promote or involve illegal activity.
- Promoting a website (you can only include a link on your ad if it provides more information about the product you are selling)
- Promoting or advertising gifts, sweepstakes or other prizes.
- Proposal of several goods or services in the same advert that are not related.
- Publishing ads with the purpose of advertising sites or services similar to http://kudulist.com/
- Publishing an ad in the wrong category or subcategory.
- Publishing an ad that is too short or ambiguous. This could result in an ad being classified as spam.
- Publishing content that infringes physical or intellectual property rights.
- Revealing elements of a private nature or violating the privacy of any person or company (including the publication of faces or signatures).
- Second hand underwear.
- Tortoises cannot be accepted without supplying the relevant documentation.
- Using the details (name, phone number, mailing address, email, photos, etc) of someone else without their permission or providing false contact details.
- Contain goods/items/services/information that is or could be described as: –
- Pornographic, obscene or erotic
- Football tickets
- Cigarettes or tobacco products
Once again please be aware that this list is not exhaustive or complete and may be added to or otherwise amended at any time. In addition, we reserve the right to refuse any advertisement in categories not listed above, if they appear, in our complete discretion, to be unsuitable for whatever reason.
Suspension & Termination of Service
We will determine whether there has been a breach of these posting rules and we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these posting rules constitutes a material breach of our terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Such other actions we deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these posting rules.